We love what we do and it shows! Lisa is a Window Treatment Designer for Commercial and Residential applications. We cover from 1 window to 600 windows. No job is too small, they are all Important to us!
Custom designed to fit your window, not out source your budget. When it comes to your home, you want a window treatment that stands up to the test of time. Quality treatments are beautiful, functional and fit your style of living.
How to choose the product that's right for your home:
1. Light Source- Where the light is coming from is important. Make sure your know which direction your windows face. A Western exposure is brutal to wood blinds! They will start warping, fading and not looking so good after a few years.
2. Privacy-Are you trying to get a little privacy from your neighbors or just the items they have sitting around their yard?
3. Style-What is your style? Traditional, Contemporary, Modern, Oriental...decisions, decisions or looking for a brand new style?
4. Color-Tons of options in colors! We love our options!
5. Window Shape-From arches to angles, are there any normal windows anymore? We can cover any window they throw at us!
6. Motorization-Yes, we can motorize any window treatment out on the market now. Besides why not do a whole house automation while building?
7. Energy Efficiency-Yes! Did you know you can get a tax credit from purchasing certain Cellular Shades? Energy efficiency is at a premium today with energy bills soaring, why not do our part in helping conserve?
Areas we cover? Memphis, Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Eads, Hernando, Olive Branch, Horn Lake, Byhalia and all parts in between!
No matter what your style or budget is, The Blind Lady has you covered!
Find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/theblindladymemphis